In The Name of Love



You're the Queen of my heart 

A piece of gold sent from above

And never will we be apart

In the name of love! 


In the name of love 

I'll be your shield 

I'll fight every battle 

That tempers with our love 

 

I'll be the rains 

To wash away  your pains 

So like doves we can fly, freely

Above every foe 

In the name of love


In the name of love 

I'll capture your fears 

Throw it afar 

And make you fearless


I'll be the handkerchief 

To dry your tears 

I'll be the spring 

To quench your thirst

I'll be the sight 

That lightens your face

And the voice 

That sings you soothing melodies 

I'll bring you joy 

All in the name of love

Comments

Unknown said…
Am honored love, thanks so much. May our love keep burning without quenching 😍🙏🏽🌹
Zainab said…
Mashallah..... May this love never fade
Unknown said…
In the Name of love
Shinella said…
Wow,indeed Allah has ordained! May His bountiful blessings rain upon this love now and forever!
Inna said…
Beautiful poem. May your love story be eternal.
Anonymous said…
Magneficent.

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers of the Night Watch

Chasing Memories

Fame At Any Cost: A Lesson In Responsibility Final Episode