My Treasure



Your adorable face
glows like a morning grace
I have seen pretty faces
yours is  exquisite

I see your face
with my eyes closed
and it gives me some solace
every single day

I see your name
even in the darkness
written with the flames
of love's " madness "

I hear your name
when the wind is blowing
Your beauty I can't blame
for you are so amazing

I hear your name
from the whispers of the dumb
And it is not a shame
that I have to succumb

From the chambers Of my dream land
I hear your voice Echoing from afar
A true daughter of this land
You are my Disney star

Last night in the dark
I looked into the mirror
All I could see your glittering face
Smiling like a new bride

Your voice
So mellifluous
Well modulated
And irresistible

In every music
I hear your voice
Singing in a fruity exotic
And pleasing choice

You are more than a treasure
that I can't even measure
You enhance my leisure
You are my pleasure

Written By: Mohammed Saani Kataali Firdaus Tiyumli .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers of the Night Watch

Chasing Memories

Fame At Any Cost: A Lesson In Responsibility Final Episode