Chasing Memories




Chasing Memories 


In Jannah's embrace, you lie at peace,

While I strive to honor you, my love, never cease.

Oh, Mommy, it's a challenging path I tread,

To survive, your memory kept sacred.


Everyone who met you attests to the fact,

In your presence, their souls felt intact.

How generous you were, your heart so wide,

In the depths of your love, many found solace to confide.


I feel your absence, a void so deep,

Yet, we share a heart, forever it will keep.

I'm but a shadow, barely living,

As you rest, my heartache, unrelenting.


Your heartbeat is still here, never gone,

For in mine, its echoes linger on.

I can't pretend, grief holds me tight,

The world sees my invisible tears every day and night.


Oh, how I long for one more chance,

To feel your love, to share a last dance.

In these words, emotions rise and swell,

A poignant tale, a heartache to tell.


Invisible tears may flow, and nights may be long,

Yet your love in my heart, a forever song.

I'll carry your legacy, your love, and your grace,

In this journey of grief, I'll find my place.

Comments

Salma Abdul Hamid said…
May Allah pardon all dead souls. Beautiful piece.
Bahaj Kataali said…
May Allah’s Rahma be upon all gone souls
Great piece 👌
Bridget said…
Wow....just wow
Jilma said…
Brilliant
Anonymous said…
Amazing
Bawah said…
Great piece
Frank Laryea said…
Such a great piece , keep it up bro
Tek9 said…
Awesome as always 👏🏼

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers of the Night Watch

Fame At Any Cost: A Lesson In Responsibility Final Episode