A SONG FOR YOU

A SONG FOR YOU

You paid a price
To give me life
I can't repay you
Till eternity
So I sing this song
For a woman so strong

How can I not sing
To honour your  humble soul
When for nine full moons
I laid in your womb
But I could only
Lay you in the tomb

When I was a toddler
You were my handler
Whenever I cried
You got  terrified
And you will never rest
Till you fulfill my request

I peed on your clothes
You changed another
I messed up the floor
You cleaned it the more


You sacrificed your happiness
To keep make me strong
I knew no loneliness
For you I sing this song

You forgot your greed
To provide my needs
So I sing this song
For a woman so strong

You spanked me
And Slapped me
With love just to
Correct my wrong doings

You motivated me
Mentored me
Loved me
Treasured me
Inspired me
Disciplined me
Transformed me
From a little boy
to a lovely  man

I sing this song
To celebrate you mom
I sing this song
For a woman so strong

Kataali Firdaus Tiyumli ( May 2016)

Comments

Shinella said…
This is what they call a mother's love. Every moment spent with you is treasured. We love u Soo much.

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers of the Night Watch

Chasing Memories

Fame At Any Cost: A Lesson In Responsibility Final Episode